Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wild Thornberrys Wildlife Rescue Game -big -fish

17, 18 and 19 May

As I said in class, during the week of May 17 we will have 12 hours to make room for everyone. The classrooms are 5 for 17 and our classroom 8 for 18 and 19. I'm afraid of having to establish some pause for the usual meetings that I can not help but try to reduce disruption to a minimum.
Everyone is invited (but not required) to attend all three days, and if you want you can also take the floor to ask a question or comment on the exposure of your colleagues.

Unfortunately or fortunately I expect a lot from you, and are sincerely interested to hear from you. But I urge you: keep in mind the need to talk and plan all dense and short. It will be difficult to contain the time, but will also be necessary. Good work

0 comments:

Post a Comment