Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Way To Solve Aneurysm

weather nudges open the door

vi: Tore weather there?
sector: it is cold, there's' snow, rain, everything. and here? (And them? Ed)
you: here? in London?
sector:
is there: it rains here
sector: it rains only? Cold is not it?

treasure here is raining and cold, inside out everywhere. But you know, some mornings you wake up and open the tent and the sky 'blue and there' the sun and everything looks beautiful so beautiful you'd want to tell everyone and go everywhere. remember that when it 's the sun at any time of year you say, we go to sea? and even if 'in December or February or September, if there is' the only right you want to go to sea. and 'so here my love. when it 's the sun I would go to the sea. if you were here when it 's the sun you look at us and I would say: go to the beach? and I'll say. yeah, come on! go to the beach. and you begin to laugh and get excited as if the sea was the greatest thing in the world. and because 'the most beautiful thing in the world if it makes you smile. sure, Mom, Dad and rosaria would tell us, but you say? are you stupid?? but to us that we care. we understand, and I understand that through your enthusiasm, if there's something you want to wish you and you always get excited as if it were really possible to have it. even if that thing and 'the sea in December. between a bit and 'carnival and at home think you're too big to disguise. as if it may be too great for things. Who decides when you are 'too big? Who decides that it 's too? too big, too small? absurd, my love, and 'absurd. but do not worry as long as I have breath I scream for you against the world of "too much" against the world of "you're stupid." I miss your world, I miss your thousand and five hundred questions. I miss your being a pimp, that when I get home I say, "I drink only water stronghold," because you know that I think the soda hurt and you should not drink it. But the drink, again, and stop only when I'm there. night my love, tonight and if I was you and I mangle the Tuck kidding you covered all the deadwood to hear you laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment