Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Refuge Camp In Senegal



I learned to walk in the rain, a little me among the people, to breathe deeply when I bump without looking. I learned to smile with blue sky and to patients with the gray sky. to queue when there would be no need and respond well even though I'm not listening to me.

'm learning to accept the absence of those who were there and who will be there, and so the absence of those who might be there but decided to take a wrong turn. and I'm learning how to tell if it's worth it.

teach my heart to not ask for a second time but the first to rejoice. teach my hands to retain the affection and my feet to stop and rest.

and appearance.

appearance in spring and flowers in my garden. aspect of the summer rain and the smell of the earth. the no-look and wonder why. expect that time slows down and does not make me more afraid. looks creepy. the sudden joy. aspect of the worst times and the best ones. look not understand anything or be taken by the hand.

I learned slowly. I learned that you only hear in silence and I have learned not to give up and to be desired. I learned to hold back. hold everything. pee ', breathing, screaming.

I learned to question everything. but not everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment