Friday, January 21, 2011

Davie Vanity Ilike Your Hair

say 'cheers

on my way to Brick Lane did all my thoughts, my mind is not still for a minute. I had several months I'm spending, and the podiatrist (haha not 'a dirty word but someone who tells you how to walk and that is derived also a lot of money to tell you, and even then tells you that evil ways and makes you spend more money to walk properly!) - and the weekend in Naples and the fact that in turin lighthouse and home, and this and that. what it 'might have years and promptly return the stessse concerns. if I do this of course can not afford this other thing. shopping needless to name it, I pretend that the SALT written in the windows are in Italian and I do not need salt, thanks. such mental contortions. then go to the origin and the origin and 'I chose this, I chose to work with books, with words, I chose not to consider it' money will 'be able to process when I decided what to study. and while walking, but I'm only costs 5 concert pound and then you're out is the whole week, and then and then and then ... and it 'got a pretty frank.

yes, Francis of the beautiful singer of the group underground Naples - the 24 grain - on stage at a local alternative in Brick Lane, the beautiful east london, perhaps stopped or scrambled all my thoughts. them calm down, justified, evaporated, lightened. I was mesmerized by the joy of this guy singing and being on that stage before us. one of the few singers, perhaps the only one I've seen him smile as he sang, his singing was an ongoing relationship with our audience, never closed his world as singers often do. it seemed he was talking about one by one, seemed to be telling. enchanted. I noticed it at some point that I was enchanted, not only by the lyrics but by how wonderful these guys and their passion were one. by these things and you realize what life is essential to find their own way of speaking, being able to speak, to think, to be through something 'important. vital.

the 24 grain remind me of the summer at the lake when I'll take 'stefano at their first concert and them' I met John, one of our several chance encounters in that period. and then I remember the summer instead of Naples, a recent, in 2009, my summer of rebuilding say, Italian and even last summer, another friend, I bring nuncio 'feel good that Francis was playing alone at pompeiLab in a cute place in Pompeii.

short, "always the same dress and nun crisciut never know ... already ', what I thought as I walked down the street to the concert and now after the concert and I' remained in the lead sentence of this song and I feel wonderful. There will always be so and so Vabene. I know exactly the weight of my choice every small or large, know the value of my every penny, I know the importance of my expenditure and my evenings at home, I know what it's worth hug because I know what my brother and 'painful not to be his sister home. "I do not see the fear I see is the expectation expressed in excess of fragility '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment