Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resume Objective For A Clothing Store

Words and People's wishes - these are my

sector with a pizza, he and I alone
a short trip alone, a long trip overseas company
two good books, an old friend, a new love
a garden full of flowers, and more Strawberry
find a bill on the floor laughing
my father, my grandmother who sleeps serene, my mother who loves
less internet, more smiles
a new language, a new dress, high heels more
more starry skies , more lego pieces
more tickets written in blue ink pen
at least one film Toto ', and two of troisi be seen in the company
more prosecco and champagne less
more designs with only savior of blacks and blue-ray
a boat trip on the train and many
a letter, a lot of pictures some day of laziness

less hours of work more
exhibitions, most walking aimlessly, more lanes, less highways

a bike with an outdoor table over coffee and sheets scarabbocchiare
slow
lots of kisses and caresses

0 comments:

Post a Comment