Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Poptropica Free Accounts With Membership



"He grew up in a room thick books, which produced the effect to enlarge it when it was cleared by a move. But while we slept in was immense, spreading out from page to page browsed. I spoke in Italian, without the accent of his books, doing my forked tongue, a good destination for Naples'. Between us there is no work was mine. Age 'good for all of eighteen years left not only the time spent with him, but the future, he had set for me over the years with the care of premeditation. I left in her room all the time and all the past imagined the future, by keeping an imaginary present. "

" Among its shelves arembaggio I met the eyes of pages and wonderful stories. Among the mountains recognize his willingness to take off from the tumult, to obtain the distance of urgency. Scalo, I rub on the rough stone, compact, above the blank wall above one of the pages, touching the surface. From his books, from the mountains I got the use of touch. "

When I set foot in Naples, now more and more rarely, one of the first things I do, after a coffee ', and' to move from Dante and Descartes' (libreiria and publisher). It often happens that they then take the second coffee. 'But it' s a different coffee. The first and 'I take a coffee with the city, 'coffee' reconciliation, the return of nostalgia. The second and 'real coffee', what you take when you go to visit a friend, you have to taste and talk about books, writers, culture, hardship, dreams and reality '. What slows down the pace. Enter by Dante and Descartes is not 'enter into a simple library, and' pure concept into the library. The books are not arranged in alphabetical order or instruction of the country or who knows what other logical order. The books are for the beauty and did not order. The Raymond decide. And then, are everywhere. On tables, on shelves, on the ground, up, down. Everywhere and all mixed up. A book just published can be close to a book 50 years ago, which obviously has Raimondo. Entering from Dante and Descartes means to meet Raymond and his unconditional love for what he does. In his library all come, but few are passing, even if the library is via mezzocannone between the comings and goings of students and the shade of clothing stores that invade the straights. Whoever enters by Dante and Descartes because he wants to enter them into their own, because that book is trying because he wants that advice, because he wants to chat and have coffee. All this can be Raymond. From him I have met over the years, writers, philosophers and artists.
And when I leave and Dante Descartes obviously a good book I always, always less than they would like to take and not ever think that they have paid full price for a book, Raymond has always wanted me a discount, no, no loyalty cards' - from Dante and Descartes are faithful to write the book, to APROL, locations, people, not to a brand.
One of the books I always usually after having been away from Dante and Descarte and 'almost always a book of Erri de Luca, a friend of Raymond. You were not there I took Saturday, 40 pages, a sip of poetry, as always. Absence as often.
And the comparison with the publisher and the bookseller and friend of Errington, Raimondo on this little book filled me with joy. The book edited by Dante and Descartes in fact it only costs € 5, Raymond has made me pay 4, I would have given him 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment